The following career opportunities are currently available at Desert Heights. If interested, please send your updated resume via email to the appropriate address.
Desert Heights Charter Schools (District)
- No district job openings at this time.
Desert Heights Charter School (K-4) – Unless otherwise specified, resumes should be submitted via email to Katherine Miller.
- Part Time/Full Time Bus Drivers (2018-19 School Year): Must have school bus endorsement. Proof of valid bus certification and AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card required. Contact Jay Jiles at (602)896-2900 option 6, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Backup/On-call Bus Driver: Must be flexible and have school bus endorsement. Proof of valid bus certification number required.
- Desert Heights Charter School is in need of excellent substitute teachers, please submit your resume and qualifications to Katherine Miller.
Desert Heights Preparatory Academy (5-12) – Unless otherwise specified, resumes should be submitted via email to Katherine Miller.
- Desert Heights Preparatory Academy is in need of excellent substitute teachers, please submit your resume and qualifications to Katherine Miller.
- High School Math Teacher – Qualified candidates for teaching positions must either be Arizona Certified or highly qualified with 24 university hours of content and possess at least a Bachelor’s degree from a university or college. Additional Information:
1. In addition to the base salary amount, performance pay (301) is awarded to all certified staff that successfully completes established goals. Full Time employees receive benefits including health, dental, vision insurance, and 401K retirement plan.
2. Applicant must have a valid AZ Fingerprint Clearance card and a current resume for immediate interview.
3. Applicants must submit at least 3 letters of recommendation, transcripts, and all certifications/AEPA/NES results.
- Athletic Coaches: Looking for knowledgeable coaches eager to help build our competitive athletics program. Team practices for all levels (Junior High, Junior Varsity and Varsity) occur five (5) days/week with approximately 14-16 games scheduled each season. Requirements include a valid AZ Fingerprint Clearance card and a complete application (provided after the initial interview). Coaching positions are available for the following sports and interested candidates should email their resume to the DHPA Athletic Director, Courtney Martin.